Your PTO Working for You!
Why Join PTO?
Voting Privileges, early bird specials on PTO events, discounts, and much more; plus your voice will be heard.
Fall Fundraiser begins Aug 21st. Please watch out for flyers and packets brought home by students.
The PTO primary objective as a PTO is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every child. To meet this important objective, and afford services that are no longer covered by our school budgets, we must fundraise.
- Online payments are an option. The fundraising organization will advertise how and when to make onsite payments.
- Please send one online receipt per student(s) on the day of the fundraiser.
Some of the PTO prior year accomplishments included:
• Increased Volunteer Participation
• Carnival, Field Trips, Beta Club, Boy Scouts, Track Team, Career Day, Field Day and Band Booster Club
• Pizza Parties for Student of Month
• Honor’s Day, Stage Equipment and Light Bulbs supplies for the school
• Raised $5000.00 for playground equipment.
PTO- Parent Teacher Organization – The Charter of our school requires parental involvement. The PTO provides you with ample opportunity to fulfill your commitment. We are an independent organization and we do not belong to any state or national affiliation, or support any political platforms. It is important to note that this membership of the PTO is paid annually.
PTO General Meetings will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted. All parents are encouraged to attend.