dekalb academy of technology & environment charter schools, inc.
Faculty & Staff
A STEAM Accredited Technology and Environmental Focused Academy
- Ed. D. Doctorate of Education Leadership, Clark Atlanta University – Atlanta, GA
- Specialist Degree in Educational Leadership, Clark Atlanta University
- Masters of Arts in Early Childhood Education, Mercer University- Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Morehouse College-Atlanta, GA
- Gifted Education Endorsement
- Educational Leadership Endorsement (P-12)
- Endorsement- Special Education
- Early Childhood Education Certification
Book: “Chartering Success: The Birth of Charter Schools in the Nation and the Rebirth and Look into Dekalb Academy of Technology and Environment Charter School, Inc.”, Author: Dr. Maury Wills
Dissertation: A Case Student of An African American Charter School’s Satisfactory Performances based on the Perception of Stakeholders: Parents, Teachers, and Students
Presentation: Florida State University “Agriculture Organic” Mathematical Concepts in Environmental Experiential Aquaponics Systems for D.A.T.E.
Presentations: National Charter Conference “A GreenPrint for Becoming a Green and Healthy Charter School”. Core Practices: Curriculum That Advances Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
Presentation: Georgia Charter School Conference “How to Successfully Renews a Charter”, Macon , Georgia 2011 Presentation: Georgia Charter School Conference “A Rated and Bonded Charter School”, Georgia
Appeared with Jaelen Rose on the Frankie Darcell Show on Detroit’s 92.3 “Discussion Innovative Charter Schools”
Featured on Asa Said It Daily for STEAM Bus
Featured on Black Power Radio Show
Featured on NBC World News for School Lottery with Brian Williams
Featured In Crossroads Newspaper: “New Principal Ready to Take Reins at Embattled Lithonia Academy”
Featured InCrossroads Newspaper, (May, 2010), Gardening Enhancing the Three R’s at Stone Mountain School.
Featured In Dekalb Neighborhood, Neighborhood Newspaper, (September 9, 2011), Charter Receives $7.2 Million in Bonds