dekalb academy of technology & environment charter schools, inc.
A STEAM Accredited Technology and Environmental Focused Academy
The PTO primary objective as a PTO is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every child. To meet this important objective, and afford services that are no longer covered by our school budgets, we must fundraise.
- Online payments are an option. The fundraising organization will advertise how and when to make onsite payments.
- Please send one online receipt per student(s) on the day of the fundraiser.
Some Of PTO's Prior Accomplishments Include:
- Increased Volunteer Participation
- Carnival, Field Trips, Beta Club, Boy Scouts, Track Team, Career Day, Field Day and Band Booster Club
- Pizza Parties for Student of Month
- Honor’s Day, Stage Equipment and Light Bulbs supplies for the school
- Raised $5000.00 for playground equipment.
PTO Officer Info